- The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Users using it and the Website Owner in the scope of providing electronic services in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
§2 DefinitionsWhenever the Regulations refer to:
- Website – it should be understood as websites:
- User – it should be understood as a person visiting the website.
- Personal data – it should be understood as information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); where an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier.
- Website Owner/Owner - it should be understood as OGRODOWA 8 OFFICE ul. Ogrodowa 8, 91-065 Łódź, NIP: , KRS: [0000504498 ].
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") - it should be understood as IT data, in particular text files that are sent by the Website, stored on the User's end device (computer, laptop, smartphone) and intended for use from the Website.
- Server Logs – it should be understood as information about certain user behaviors that are subject to logging in the server layer.
- GDPR - it should be understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with these Regulations, applicable law, good practice and the purposes of creating the Website, and in particular in a way that does not violate the rights of third parties and the rights of the Owner.
- If it is found that the User violates the provisions of para. 1, the Owner has the right to take any action leading to the cessation of these violations by the User, including taking action to repair the damage incurred in this connection.
- The Website Owner reserves the right to:
- the occurrence of interruptions and disruptions in the operation of the Website, in particular due to maintenance activities or related to its modification;
- introducing territorial, time, technical or age restrictions in accessing the Website;
- closing the Website without prior notice to Users.
- The Owner is not responsible for technical problems or technical limitations in the computer equipment used by the User, which prevent the use of the Website, as well as for the possible effects of malfunction or unlawful use of telecommunications links beyond the disposal of the Owner and damage caused by them.
- The User is obliged not to take actions leading to the disruption of the stability of the Owner's IT systems or deterioration of the quality of the services provided by him.
- The owner bears no responsibility for any consequences of the User's use of information obtained from the Website.
§4 Responsibility for content
- The Owner is responsible only for its own content posted on the Website.
- Links posted on the Website may lead to websites or websites run by other entities. The owner of the website is not responsible for websites run by other entities.
- The owner of the website will make every effort to ensure that the information posted on the Website were updated on an ongoing basis and prepared in a legible and diligent manner, however, the Website Owner does not guarantee the completeness and constant availability of information posted on the Website.
- The owner reserves the right to change the content of the information published in Se
- The content of the Website is protected by Polish and international copyright law. The rights to all materials posted on the Website are reserved for the Owner or companies and authorized persons (e.g. business partners, customers).
- No part of the Website (including texts, documents, files, layouts, graphics) may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means without the written consent of the Website Owner.
- Infringement of copyright by the User results in legal liability specified in particular in the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights.
§6 Technical RequirementsFor proper and uninterrupted use of the Website, the Website User should meet the following minimum requirements:
- have a computer, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet, and the upload speed should be at least 1 Mbps and the download speed should be at least 10 Mbps;
§7 ServicesAs part of the Website, the Owner provides:
- possibility to answer questions sent by the User via contact form
- possibility to order a free quote - via free quote form
- The rules for processing personal data on the Website are set out in:
- Information on the processing of personal data (information clauses) posted on the forms through which Users' personal data are collected;
- the GDPR tab on the website: https://www.ogrodowa-office.com/polityka-prinosci
§9 Final Provisions
- The Owner will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, it cannot guarantee that the Website will operate without failures and interruptions.
- In the event of any reservations, comments and reservations regarding the operation of the Website, the user may submit them to the Owner by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
- The owner reserves the right to change these Regulations in the event of important reasons, including changes in applicable law. Information about each change to the Regulations will be posted on the Website, not later than 14 days before the change is introduced.
- To the extent not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The Regulations come into force on March 1, 2021