Warimpex is a Vienna-based development and investment company founded in 1959 and listed on the Vienna and Warsaw stock exchanges. The company implements projects mainly in the area of office and hotel real estate, which it manages independently until the moment when, as a result of the sale, it is possible to obtain the highest added value.
Warimpex draws on its more than 60 years of business experience in Central and Eastern Europe, where it plays a truly pioneering role – an example of this is the first design hotel in the history of this region.
Over the past 40 years, Warimpex has implemented development projects in the real estate sector with a total value of over one billion euros and currently has operations in Poland, Russia, Hungary, Germany
4. We respect the right to privacy and care about data security. For this purpose, e.g. secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the administrator of its customers’ data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
2. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to [for example] the newsletter and people subscribed to the webinar.
3. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or terminate it and the proper implementation of Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
1. to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter,
2. to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent if you sent a message via the contact form,
3. to the extent and purpose of consent with the consent expressed by you if you placed an order,
4. to the extent and for the purpose of consent with the consent expressed by you if you have set up a customer account,
4. Each data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: [firstname.lastname@example.org ].
6. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
7. The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User’s personal data and other data to entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
8. Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
9. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under the relevant provisions of law.
10. We have implemented pseudonymization, data encryption and we have introduced access control thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible data security breach.
11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
12. Data we process:
1. Name and Surname